The terms and conditions apply to those who have received a quotation from
us, have paid for service, and/or have received service from us.
1) We reserve the right to amend any estimates that have
been provided by our service advisors or booking form. In the case of
amendment, the client will be notified before service is rendered.
2) Estimates or charges relating to the first service may
not be indicative of the pricing of future appointments. Depending on the condition of the
property, future service may be priced higher or lower. Pricing of future
appointments will be discussed with the client following initial service and
before subsequent appointments.
1) Unless provided prior to service, payment will be
requested on the day of the service.
2) Payment is accepted in the form of cash and credit card.
1) Any coupons used on initial booking will not be applied to future appointments.
2) No 'frequency discount' will be applied to a client's initial
booking. A frequency discount will only be applied to subsequent bookings provided
these bookings follow the schedule (eg. Weekly) indicated on the initial
Complaints and Claims
1) In case of a complaint or claim, we must be notified
within 24 hours after completion of the service.
2) Complaints are accepted over the phone and in writing
(letter, email or fax).
3) We strive to ensure that each of our clients is satisfied
with the value that they've received from our company. Upon receiving a
complaint or claim, we will review the situation and work with the client to establish a mutually agreed upon resolution.
1) Cancellations or adjustments to the appointment time can
be done up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled date and time of the service without financial penalty.
2) Cancellations or adjustments to the appointment time that
take place within 24 hours of the scheduled date and time of the service will
require the client to pay the full price of the originally scheduled cleaning.
3) In the event that our staff are not able to gain
access to the property to perform the service, the client is required to pay the full price of the service.
1) You can opt-in to receive text message (SMS/MMS) notifications that provide you with reminders and updates related to your account, which include reminders and updates related to appointments, invoices, quotations, and surveys.
2) You can cancel the SMS/MMS notifications service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the phone number that send you the text message. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS/MMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS/MMS messages to you again.
3) If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at
4) Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5) As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency of messages that are sent to you will be dependent on the work that you've requested from us and the work that we've completed for you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6) If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our
for additional information on text messaging.